JOIN US in R-FUSION PROJECT
Volunteering is one of the most rewarding things you can do.
Thinking about how you want to benefit from volunteering is a good start to finding an opportunity that’s right for you.
- Gain confidence. Volunteering can help you gain confidence by giving you the chance to try something new and build a real sense of achievement.
- Make a difference. Volunteering can have a real and valuable positive effect on people, communities, and society in general.
- Meet people. Volunteering can help you meet different kinds of people and make new friends.
- Be part of a community. Volunteering can help you feel part of something outside your friends and family.
- Learn new skills. Volunteering can help you learn new skills, gain experience, and sometimes even qualifications.
- Take on a challenge. Through volunteering, you can challenge yourself to try something different, achieve personal goals, practice using your skills, and discover hidden talents.
- Have fun! Most volunteers have a great time, regardless of why they do it.
Join us as a General Volunteer (General Volunteers will help us in Ramadan Mehrbaan, Food Distribution, and different other events)
Join us as a Doctor/Medical Student for project Medkhidmat (A series of Free Medical Camps and Health Awareness by Acts Of Kindness Pakistan)