Volunteering is one of the most rewarding things you can do.
Thinking about how you want to benefit from volunteering is a good start to finding an opportunity that’s right for you.
- Gain confidence. Volunteering can help you gain confidence by giving you the chance to try something new and build a real sense of achievement.
- Make a difference. Volunteering can have a real and valuable positive affect on people, communities and society in general.
- Meet people. Volunteering can help you meet different kinds of people and make new friends.
- Be part of a community. Volunteering can help you feel part of something outside your friends and family.
- Learn new skills. Volunteering can help you learn new skills, gain experience and sometimes even qualifications.
- Take on a challenge. Through volunteering, you can challenge yourself to try something different, achieve personal goals, practice using your skills and discover hidden talents.
- Have fun! Most volunteers have a great time, regardless of why they do it.
JOIN US AS A BLOOD DONOR/VOLUNTEER FOR R-FUSION (BLOOD DONOR RECRUITMENT HOTLINE BY ACTS OF KINDNESS PAKISTAN)
JOIN US AS A DOCTOR/MEDICAL STUDENT FOR PROJECT MEDKHIDMAT (A SERIES OF FREE MEDICAL CAMPS AND HEALTH AWARENESS BY ACTS OF KINDNESS PAKISTAN)