VOLUNTEER SERVICE AGREEMENT
This Agreement, made by and between the Acts of Kindness Pakistan hereinafter referred to as “charity”, and new registring “volunteer.”
Whereas, volunteer intends to donate services to the charity identified above and said charity intends to accept the donation of volunteer services.
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual promises, the parties hereto agree as follows:
- Volunteer agrees to donate services to charity in the capacity of Doctor/Medical Student/General Volunteer. Said services shall include, but may not be limited to, the following:
- Participation in MedKhidmat’s Medical Camps which is a project of charity.
- Participation in charity campaigns for different social causes.
- Promotion of charity in the volunteer’s circle.
- Other duties specifically around coordination of special events, or as assigned.
- It is mutually and expressly understood that volunteer services shall be donated, and that said volunteer is not entitled to nor expects any present or future salary, wages, or other benefits for these voluntary services.
- Volunteer agrees to follow the supervision and direction of any personnel or volunteer, to whom volunteer has been assigned to perform services and to participate in any Medical Camp required by the charity in order to perform the voluntary services.
- Volunteer agrees that he/she will not be considered to be an employee of the charity, for any purposes other than tort claims and injury compensation, while participating in Medical Camps.
- Volunteer further understands that if the volunteer is responsible for injuries to third parties or damages to their property while acting outside the scope of assigned volunteer duties, that said volunteer may be held personally liable for any monetary damages a court may award to the injured party.
- It is further understood and agreed to by volunteer that the services rendered to the charity shall apply only in the case of liability arising out of the ordinary negligence that occurs during the scope of the volunteer’s services agreed to herein, and that in no way do any of these provisions apply for the benefit of volunteer, his/her heirs, executors or administrators in any action arising out of gross negligence, wilful misconduct, or any other conduct on the part of the said volunteer, which cause or may give rise to criminal liability.
- The volunteer further agrees that the volunteer will fully cooperate with the charity and its volunteers in any investigation, lawsuit, arbitration, or any other legal or quasilegal proceedings that arise from the matters covered by this agreement. Volunteer further agrees to notify the charity immediately of any incident that occurs or may occur within the knowledge of the volunteer, which gives rise to liability on the part of the volunteer of the charity.
- I understand that my volunteer assignment will begin after the approval of the charity’s HR initially for one year. I also understand that my volunteer assignment may be terminated at any time by either party to this agreement.
- We expect from our volunteers:
- Be open and honest about their motivations and goals.
- Understand what a job requires before accepting it.
- Carry out their tasks efficiently and honestly.
- Accept guidance and supervision from the person in charge of volunteers.
- Participate in any training offered by the organization.
- Respect confidentiality.
- Express to the volunteer coordinator their satisfaction or dissatisfaction with the job assigned and suggest improvements or changes.
- Notify the coordinator as soon as possible if they are unable to attend a training session or carry out their assigned duties.